Who You Are
We are looking for a Quality Assurance professional with working experience to join our Quality Assurance and Business Improvement Team. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about quality and who, after initial mentoring, will enjoy working autonomously as a proactive member of the small Quality Assurance Team. In your role as Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a partner of choice to teams in operations by supporting them in delivering high quality and profitable products and services that fulfil our customer’s needs and expectations. Additionally, you will support our drive towards process excellence and the continuous alignment of the Quality Management System and its process architecture to business strategy and the value chain together with the Head of QA.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Focus on
At project level:
- Support software development, maintenance and service projects through the different phases from proposal to final acceptance ensuring as a minimum compliance with contractual QA requirements. The following lists some of the tasks which are frequently performed by the QA Engineer:
- Ensure that all necessary processes are in place (configuration management, delivery, reviews) and monitor evolution
- Ensure compliance with project Quality Plan and any applicable standards (Galileo, ECSS, military, aviation)
- Monitor software metrics, non-conformances resolution, validation
- Provide QA reporting or QA recommendations to management reports
- Support reviews and audits
At corporate level:
- perform project and process audits
- support the Head of Quality Assurance & Business Improvement in tasks related to the maintenance and evolution of the QMS and the company's ISO 9001 certification
- support in promoting process orientation within the organisation.
What You Bring
- University degree in a related subject
- At least two years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of process and quality
- Excellent English and German language skills (both, spoken and written)
- Work well in a team as well as alone
- Ability to prioritise and keep an overview under time pressure ·Self-organising and self-controlling
- Willingness to embrace life-long learning (new business models, new products, new methodologies, new technologies)
- Experience with Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015
- Good understanding of Business Process Management
- Knowledge of standards applicable to our tenders and projects (ISO, ECSS, AQAP, MIL standards, etc.)
- Familiarity with life cycle QA / PA activities in development and service projects
- Knowledge of performance monitoring
- Certified ISO 9001 auditor
- Familiarity/experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with JIRA, Git, Gitlab, Confluence, SharePoint, Sonarqube
- Experience with software testing
What We Offer
All our benefits can be found here:
How to Apply
Are you passionate about making an impact, with an open and curious mentality? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Bitu Maklari.