We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our Altimetry R+D team. The primary role
of the successful candidate will be to develop and support software within our projects with
the European Space Agency, which include the development of ground processing chains in
the field of Earth Observation, typically under Linux operating systems. These are most
frequently developed using C/C++ and Python.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Between 1 and 4 years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of C/C++, Python and Matlab
- A degree in computer science or related
- Good grades in Maths and Physics
- The following personal skills: An aptitude for problem solving, self-motivated, able to work as an individual and as part of a team, to communicate effectively with a range of people, to work to tight deadlines in a logical manner and with attention to detail.
- Availability to travel
Accepted degree subjects
Computer science or related